Several valuable articles are preserved in the Monastery, which are samples of the magnificence and its rich history. The articles which remain at the Monastery today, just a fraction of those which used to exist, have been preserved by the monks under very adverse conditions. During World War II and other such confucts the monks have had to struggle to retain their historical artifacts and keep them from being lost forever.
Of the valuable articles of the Monastery the following are included:
- A great number of icons of several sizes and ages, as well as miniature work
- Sigilliums (Patriarchal documents) and Chrysovoula (royal golden sealed documents) in membrane
- Manuscripts (14th-19th century)
- Printed books (17th-20th century)
- Silver ecclesiastic utensils